Each fall a dinner is held in a city with a large concentration of SSPers. Join us!
On Saturday, October 29, 2016, alumni of all ages, Trustees, former faculty, their families and friends gathered at La Cañada Flintridge Country Club near Pasadena. They enjoyed great conversation and networking with some of the most intelligent and interesting people in the world, a delicious buffet dinner, and a fascinating program.
- 5:30 – 6:30 Welcome & sign-in
- 6:00 – 7:00 Conversations & Networking (cash bar)
- 7:00 – 7:45 Dinner (vegetarian options available)
- 7:30 – 8:15 Program: expansion news, report on SSP 2016, and special guests
- 8:15 – 9:00 Keynote Recycling Time by Dr. Ed Krupp, with Q&A
Questions? Want to volunteer? Email sspalum [at] summerscience.org.–>